Do you require a “portable” chevron on an unmarked fire vehicle or a private vehicle used for emergency response? What about when you must deploy an additional “public works” vehicle for emergency transportation of equipment or personnel during a major incident?
A TAIL-GATOR “quick-connect” hitch system converts any apparatus or vehicle with a trailer hitch into a temporary “chevronned” emergency vehicle. When using this hitch mounted warning system, ANY VEHICLE can become a “safe” temporary emergency vehicle using rear chevrons. Developed in Canada by Securitrim, this unique kit is pre-fabricated from 3M 983 Diamond Grade reflective material and quickly connects to your trailer hitch.
- Quick-connect hitch-mounted removable chevron
- Installs and removes in seconds
- Fabricated from 8" x 36" industrial grade aluminum
- 3M 983 Conspicuity warning
- Storage: only 3 inches thick because of collapsible attachment
- Handy heavy-duty protective carrying case available.
- Greatly increases safety during adverse weather conditions.