The RS485-Relay Module provides users with the ability to control and customize warning packages, including any serial light bar, with a variety of warning light heads and is designed to operate in conjunction with a Convergence Network controller, such as Federal Signal's
- Three-button controller
- Six-button controller
- SmartSiren® Platinum.
The RS485 is designed with (4) individual relay outputs to control (4) different devices from one unit:
- Relay OUT1 operates up to 15 Amps
- Relay OUT2 operates up to 20 Amps
- Relay OUT3 and OUT4 operates up to 10 Amps each
These (4) relay outputs operate independent of one another and can be turned on or off with a network command. Each Relay Module has the equivalent of a (2) channel flasher incorporated into relay output positions 3 and 4. The (2) flasher channel offers the user the ability to flash secondary lights to 10 Amps per channel in alternating flash patterns.
- Works in conjunction with the Three-button or Six-button serial controllers
- Built-in (2) channel flasher with alternating flash patterns
- Four relay outputs — (2) 10 Amp and (2) 15 Amp (MAX 35 Amps)
- Three-year warranty