RAM X-Grip® Phone Mount with Track Ball™Base
The RAP-HOL-UN7B-354-TRA1 consists of a Track Ball™ base, composite double socket arm and universal spring-loaded X-Grip® cradle for cell phones. This design features a 1" diameter rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at both ends of the socket arm. The spring-loaded X-Grip® cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a seamless fit with your phone. The kit is the perfect complement to the modern and sleek interiors of today's vehicles, and is compatible with virtually any track system including the RAM Tough-Track™.
The X-Grip® includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applications. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
Minimum Width = 1.875" (Minimum Height = 4.25")
Maximum Width = 3.25" (Minimum Height = 2.25")
Depth = 0.875"
Specs & Features
2. High strength composite and stainless steel construction
3. Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
4. Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
5. Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
6. Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
7. Lifetime warranty
8. Made in U.S.A.
High Strength Composite
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
Part number reflects product packaged in a poly bag. RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product.
Owner's Manual (pdf)