X-Grip® Dashboard Mount with Backing Plate for 9"-10" Tablets
The RAM® X-Grip® universal holder for 9"-10" tablets features an 'X' design that expands and contracts to provide a perfect fit for your device – even if it's in a case. Included are easy-access grip knobs located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet. No matter what double socket arm and mounting base you pair the RAM® X-Grip® with, RAM® ball and socket technology allow for near-infinite adjustability to achieve the ideal viewing angle while also extending the life of your tablet by providing shock and vibration damping.
The RAM-101U-B consists of a short double socket arm and two 2.5" diameter round bases with the universal AMPS hole pattern. Designed into the mount is a 1.5" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at both socket ends of the arm. Rubber ball and socket technology allow for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles.
- Spring-loaded 'X' design with rubber caps sports great holding power without obstructing your tablet; fits most 9 in. -10 in. tablets
- Drill-down mounting solution; choose either round plate featuring the AMPS hole pattern for attachment to compatible device holders
- 2.10 in. x 2.60 in. steel backing plate attaches to a variety of RAM® Mounts ball bases
- Made of high-strength composite and steel components for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Hardware Included: Assembly Hardware, (1) 2.10" x 2.60" Steel Backing Plate, (4) #8-32 x 1" Screws, (4) #8 Split Lock Washers, and (4) #8 Flat Washers
- Holder Dimensions (inch): Max Height: 10.25" (using optional supports), Width Range: 6.25" - 8.1", and Max Depth: .875"
- Socket to Socket Length (inch): 2.5”
- Hole Pattern (inch): 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496", 3-Hole 120-Degree: 1.812" Diameter
- Plate Size (inch): 2.5" Diameter
- Ball Size (inch): C size (1.5”)
- Weight Capacity: The standard use is 4 lbs. and the heavy-duty use is 3 lbs.
- Materials: Marine-grade aluminum and high-strength composite
- Weight: 2.42 lb.
- Amazon: Fire HD 10
- Apple: iPad (1st Generation), iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), iPad (5th Generation), iPad (6th Generation), iPad (7th Generation), iPad (8th Generation), iPad (9th Generation), iPad (10th Generation), iPad 2, iPad 9.7 (2017), iPad 9.7 (2018), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 3, iPad Air 4, iPad Air 5, iPad Pro 9.7 (1st Generation), iPad Pro 10.5 (2nd Generation), iPad Pro 11", iPad Pro 11" (2020), iPad Pro 11" (2021), and iPad Pro 11" (2022)
- ASUS: MeMO Pad FHD 10, Transformer Pad, ZenPad 10, ZenPad 3S 10, and ZenPad Z10
- Dell: Venue 10 7000, Venue 11 Pro, and Venue 11 Pro 7000
- Google: Nexus 10 and Pixel C
- HP: ElitePad 900, ElitePad 900 G1, Pro 610, and Pro Slate 10.1
- Huawei: MediaPad M2 10.0, MediaPad M3 Lite 10.0, and MediaPad T3 10
- Lenovo: Miix 3, Tab P12 Pro, S6000, Tab 2 A10-70, Tab 4 10, Tab 4 10 Plus, Tab A10, Tab3 10 Business, ThinkPad 10, ThinkPad Tablet 2, Yoga Book, Yoga Tab 3 10, Yoga Tab 3 Pro, Yoga Tablet 10, Yoga Tablet 10 HD+, and Yoga Tablet 2 (10 inches)
- LG: G Pad 10.1, G Pad II 10.1, G Pad X 10.1, and G Pad X II 10.1
- Microsoft: Surface 2, Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Go, and Surface Go 2
- Nokia: T21
- Samsung: Galaxy Book 10.6, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Galaxy Tab 4 10.1, Galaxy Tab A 9.7, Galaxy Tab A 10.5, Galaxy Tab A8 10.5, Galaxy Tab Active Pro, Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro, Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1, Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, Galaxy Tab S3 9.7, Galaxy Tab S4 10.5, Galaxy Tab S5e, Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Tab S7, Galaxy Tab S7 FE, Galaxy Tab S7 Plus, Galaxy Tab S8, and Galaxy Tab S8 Plus
- Sony: Vaio Tap 11, Xperia Tablet S, and Xperia Tablet Z
- Vankyo: MatrixPad Z4 10"
- Zebra: ET50 10" and ET55 10"