Tough-Track™ for '21-23 Ford Bronco
The RAM® Tough-Track™ for '21-23 Ford Bronco (RAM-DT-207-TRACK-EXA-29BU) converts a dashboard into a full-length track mounting area. This dashboard mount consists of two top-loading black aluminum 13" RAM® Tough-Track™s attached to three high-strength composite grips, custom fit the Bronco accessory-ready area — no drilling required.
Installation is easy, simply remove the center hex bolt, align the grips to the defrost ducts, and reinstall the hex bolt through the center grip. For a fumble-free device mount installation with no tools, hand tighten RAM® Track Ball™ components along with double socket arms and device holders for phones, small tablets, GPS units, radios, cameras, and more. Install this Ford Bronco dashboard track mount with no drilling or modifications required. Thoughtfully designed with rounded edges to ensure dashboards stay pristine, avoiding scuffs and nicks during the installation.
- Installs directly onto the dashboard of '21-'23 Ford Bronco models via defrost duct hooks and an existing hex bolt, with no drilling or modifications necessary
- Rounded edges are thoughtfully designed to avoid scuffing the dashboard surface
- The top-loading track is compatible with RAM® Track Ball™ bases for fumble-free accessory mount installation
- Made of powder-coated steel and high-strength composites for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Hardware Included: Assembly hardware
- Product Dimensions: 29 in. inside track length
- Materials: Marine-grade aluminum and high-strength composite
- Weight: 2.0 lb.
This dash mount for the Ford Bronco is compatible with all models, including the base model, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands, Wildtrak, Everglades, Heritage, and Raptor.
Owner's Manual (pdf)