Tele-Pole™ with 8" & 9" Poles & 75mm VESA Mount
This RAM® Tele-Pole™ consists of a 9" lower pole, an 8" upper pole, a double swing arm, and a 75x75mm VESA Plate. The lower Tele-Pole™ will attach to all RAM® vehicle bases that do not contain a welded female Tele-Pole™. The combined height of the Tele-Poles™ can easily be adjusted by turning the knob at the top of the post. Once the knob has been tightened, the Tele-Pole™ becomes a rigid support for connecting devices, allowing you to twist and tilt the viewing and operating angles of the connected device.
- Pair this RAM® Tele-Pole™ with a RAM® vehicle base that does not contain a welded female Tele-Pole™
- Easily adjust the height of the Tele-Poles™ with the turn of a knob, allowing you to twist and tilt the viewing and operating angles of the connected device
- Consists of D-size mounting components, including a 75x75mm VESA Mount for attaching a double socket arm; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Hardware Included: Assembly Hardware - (4) 5/16"-18 x 1" Carriage Bolts, (4) 5/16"-18 Hex Nuts, (4) 5/16" Flat Washers, (4) 5/16" Split Lock Washers, and (4) Rubber Caps
- Socket-to-Socket Length (inch): 6.88”
- Hole Pattern (inch): Tele-Pole 2.625" x 2.625" / VESA Plate: 75 x 75mm VESA
- Ball Size (inch): D Size (2.25")
- Weight Capacity: Standard Use: 6 lbs / Heavy-Duty Use: 5 lbs
- Materials: Powder-coated steel and marine-grade aluminum
- Weight: 8.55 lb.