RAM® X-Grip® Dashboard Mount with Backing Plate for 9"-10" Tablets
The RAM® X-Grip® universal holder for 9"-10" tablets features an 'X' design that expands and contracts to provide a perfect fit for your device – even if it's in a case. Included are easy-access grip knobs located on the back of the holder for quick release of your tablet. No matter what double socket arm and mounting base you pair the RAM® X-Grip® with, RAM® ball and socket technology allow for near-infinite adjustability to achieve the ideal viewing angle – while also extending the life of your tablet by providing shock and vibration damping. The RAM-101U-B consists of a short double socket arm and two 2.5" diameter round bases with the universal AMPS hole pattern. Designed into the mount is a 1.5" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at both socket ends of the arm. Rubber ball and socket technology allow for almost infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. The included 3” x 3” steel backing plate with #10-24 threaded holes attaches to a variety of RAM® Mounts ball bases.
- Spring-loaded 'X' design with rubber caps sports great holding power without obstructing your tablet; fits most 9"-10" tablets
- Drill-down mounting solution; choose either round plate featuring the AMPS hole pattern for attachment to compatible device holders
- 3" x 3" steel backing plate attaches to a variety of RAM® Mounts ball bases
- Made of high-strength composite and steel components for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Max Height: 10.25" (using optional supports)
- Width Range: 6.25" - 8.1"
- Max Depth: .875"
- Socket-to-Socket Length: 2.5"
- Hole Pattern: 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496"/3-Hole 120-Degree: 1.812" Diameter
- Ball Size: C Size (1.5")
- Weight Capacity: Standard Use: 4 lbs/Heavy-Duty Use: 3 lbs
- Materials: Marine-grade aluminum/High strength composite