RAM® No-Drill™ Laptop Mount for 2019 Ford Ranger
This RAM® No-Drill™ laptop stand system installs quickly and easily into the 2019 Ford Ranger using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12” to 18”. Dual swing arms provide articulation and 12” of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. RAM® rubber ball and socket technology provides additional adjustability as well as shock and vibration isolation.
The spring-loaded RAM® Tough-Tray™ laptop holder accommodates 10” to 16” wide laptops, and 17” wide screens. The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grips that can be moved both vertically and horizontally. These arms allow for a custom fit for laptops of varying thickness while not blocking drives or ports. A screen support and USB light are also available to accessorize the RAM® Tough-Tray™. In addition, hole patterns on the perimeter of the laptop holder are compatible with several RAM® mounting solutions.
- Placement of Mount: Passenger side, in front, where seat frame meets floor board
- Drilling Requirements: No. Utilizes existing vehicle mounting points and hardware
- Seat Configuration: Bucket
- Material: High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Steel
- Custom, No-Drill™ mounting base offers lowest profile in the industry
- Ball and socket mounting system offers shock and vibration damping
- Dual articulating swing arm offers the simplest and most comfortable adjustment points in the industry
- Combination Telescoping pole adjusts both height and swing with one knob
- Modular system makes changing your vehicle, or your device, simple and cost effective
- Ability to mount laptops, tablets and other devices using the same mounting system
- Universal Laptop Tray accommodates most laptops