RAM® No-Drill™ Laptop Mount for '20-21 Ford Explorer
This RAM® No-Drill™ laptop stand system installs quickly and easily into the 2020 Ford Explorer using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12” to 18”. Dual swing arms provide articulation and 12” of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. RAM® rubber ball and socket technology provides additional adjustability as well as shock and vibration isolation. The spring-loaded RAM® Tough-Tray™ laptop holder accommodates 10” to 16” wide laptops, and 17” wide screens. The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grips that can be moved both vertically and horizontally. These arms allow for a custom fit for laptops of varying thickness while not blocking drives or ports. A screen support and USB light are also available to accessorize the RAM® Tough-Tray™. In addition, hole patterns on the perimeter of the laptop holder are compatible with several RAM® mounting solutions.
- RAM® No-Drill™ mounting base for the 2020 Ford Explorer offers low-profile mounting; telescoping pole allows for height adjustments
- Dual articulating swing arm allows for ideal placement; universal laptop tray accommodates most laptops
- Made of powder-coated steel and high-strength composite
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Hardware Included: Assembly Hardware, Foot Stabilizer, (2) M10-1.5 x 75mm Hex Bolts, (2) 1.68" Stand-Offs, (2) 3/8" Fender Washers
- Tray Dimensions: Width Range: 10" - 16", Side Arm Clamp Height: .5" - 1.75", Tray Depth: 10", Tray Thickness: 2.125"
- Hole Pattern: Seat Bolt Distance: 12" center to center
- Ball/Socket Size: C Size (1.5")
- Materials: Powder coated steel, Marine grade-aluminum, High strength composite