Quick-Grip™ Waterproof Wireless Charging Holder with Charger
The RAM® Quick-Grip™ Wireless is a patented, universal water resistant wireless charging cradle for phones. As part of the spring-loaded RAM® Quick-Grip™ family, this cradle allows for single-handed placement and removal of your phone while taking advantage of Qi wireless phone charging. Both the top and bottom cups feature rubber to help hold your phone firmly in place. To insert your device, use your phone to push the top cup upward and then gently place your device against the cradle for a secure fit. This Qi wireless charging cradle ensures your compatible phone charges as long as it’s within the listed compatible dimensions. For added security and peace of mind, a device tether is included that’s recommended for outdoor applications.This RAM® Quick-Grip™ Wireless kit for motorcycles includes a B size diamond base featuring a 1” rubber ball – perfect for attaching to your choice of B size RAM® double socket arm. The connected Type-A male pigtail connector features an in-line switch that allows you to turn off the wireless charging module when not in use. For in-vehicle charging, attach the pigtail to the included 1.2m Type-A male to Type-A female extension cable. This kit includes a hardwire charger.
- Waterproof Qi wireless phone charging cradle features spring-loaded RAM Quick-Grip design
- Kit includes wireless charging cradle, B size diamond ball base, extension cable, and hardwire charger; attaches to B size double socket arms
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum, stainless steel components, and high-strength composite for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- RAM Mounts backed by lifetime warranty, RAM electronics backed by 1-year warranty
- Holder Dimensions: Height Range: 5.625" - 6.625", Max Width: 3.125", Max Depth: .7"
- Ball/Socket Size: B Size (1")
- Materials: High strength composite, Stainless Steel
- (1) Safety Tether
- (1) Silicon sleeve for USB waterproof connection
- (1) 1.2 Meter USB Extension Cable
Quick Guide (pdf)