RAM® No-Drill™ Laptop Mount f/ '19-21 RAM 1500
This RAM® No-Drill™ laptop stand system installs quickly and easily into the 2019 Dodge RAM 1500 using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12” to 18”. Dual swing arms provide articulation and 12” of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. RAM® rubber ball and socket technology provides additional adjustability as well as shock and vibration isolation.
The spring-loaded RAM® Tough-Tray™ laptop holder accommodates 10” to 16” wide laptops, and 17” wide screens. The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grips that can be moved both vertically and horizontally. These arms allow for a custom fit for laptops of varying thickness while not blocking drives or ports. A screen support and USB light are also available to accessorize the RAM® Tough-Tray™. In addition, hole patterns on the perimeter of the laptop holder are compatible with several RAM® mounting solutions.
- Placement of Mount: Passenger side, front, where seat rail frame attaches to floor board
- Drilling Requirements: No - attaches to seat studs
- Seat Configuration: Bucket
- Material: High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Steel
- Notes: If the Tough-Tray™ Laptop Cradle is intended to hold a laptop or device while the vehicle is in motion, we recommend the Secure-N-Motion™ kit. Laptop base will fit under seat air duct in vehicles that have that option.
- 1500 (2019-2021)