GDS® Vehicle Dock for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0
The RAM® vehicle dock with GDS Technology™ is a spring loaded, quick release cradle that offers a secure fit with easy access to the mounted tablet. This docking station is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 and offers always-charging functionality and a secure platform for having the tablet visible with minimal eye movement.
The integrated GDS Technology™ platform enables data and charging capabilities to the mounted tablet. Without the need to remove the IntelliSkin from the device, the user can quickly and efficiently mount the device in the vehicle dock and keep the device charged.
Note: This version of the GDS® vehicle dock is not recommended for light, medium or heavy duty commercial vehicles. For these use cases, please use the RAM-GDS-DOCKL-V2-SAM24U.
- GDS Technology™ offers a universal charging platform for any device wrapped in IntelliSkin®
- Modular design makes upgrading to a new tablet simple and cost effective
- Dual-spring loaded tension provides secure support for your tablet
- Easy, quick release of your tablet for on-the-go applications
- Versatility of holder allows for attachment to many RAM mounting solutions
- Lifetime warranty on mechanical parts, 3 year on electrical parts
- Made in U.S.A.
- Max power 5V-12V @ 2A*
- High Strength Composite
- The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. Included is a set of four nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any RAM components or mounts that contain the universal AMPs hole pattern. Micro USB 2.0 cable included with purchase
- Camera and headphone jack are blocked while in vehicle dock
- * mUSB products supporting USB 2.0/3.0 will have a max current of 1.5A