Drill-Down Dashboard Ball Base with Backing Plate - C Size
Meet the new go-to mount and component option for pairing any holder or dock with a dashboard drill-down mount. This part consists of a 1.5 in. C-size rubber ball connected to a 2.5 in. diameter round plate with the universal AMPS hole pattern and one 2.10 x 2.60 in. steel backing plate (hardware included).
Connect a C-size RAM® double socket arm and device holder that's perfect for your use case. RAM®'s patented rubber ball and socket technology dampens shock and vibration and allows for near-infinite adjustment, enabling the perfect viewing and operating angle of your device.
- 2.5 in. round plate with a C-size 1.5 in. rubber ball connects to the included 2.10 x 2.60 in. steel backing plate that connects to RAM® components containing the universal AMPS hole pattern
- Connect a C-size RAM® double socket arm and device holder for your use case; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Components made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum, and steel for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Hardware Included: (1) 2.10" x 2.60" Steel Backing Plate, (4) #8-32 x 1" Machine Screws, (4) #8 Split Lock Washers, and (4) #8 Flat Washers
- Hole Pattern: Round Plate: 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496", 3-Hole 120-Degree: 1.812" Diameter
- Ball Size (inch): C size (1.5”)
- Weight Capacity: The standard use is 4 lbs. and the heavy-duty use is 3 lbs.
- Materials: Marine-grade aluminum and steel
- Weight: 0.5 lb.