Drill-Down Dashboard Ball Base with Backing Plate - B Size
Meet the new go-to mount and component option for pairing any holder or dock with a dashboard drill-down mount. This part consists of a 1" B-size rubber ball connected to a 2.5" diameter round plate with the universal AMPS hole pattern and one 2.10 x 2.60 in. steel backing plate (hardware included).
Connect a B-size RAM® double socket arm and device holder that's perfect for the use case. RAM®'s patented rubber ball and socket technology dampens shock and vibration and allows for near-infinite adjustment, enabling the perfect viewing and operating angle of your device.
- 2.5 in. round plate with a B-size 1 in. rubber ball connects to the included 2.10 x 2.60 in. steel backing plate that connects to RAM® components containing the universal AMPS hole pattern
- Connect a B-size RAM® double socket arm and device holder for your use case; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Components made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum, and steel for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Hardware Included: (1) 2.10" x 2.60" Steel Backing Plate, (4) #8-32 x 1" Machine Screws, (4) #8 Split Lock Washers, and (4) #8 Flat Washers
- Product Dimensions (inch): Overall Height: 5.225"
- Socket to Socket Length (inch): 2.5”
- Hole Pattern: Round Plate:, 4-Hole AMPS: 1.181" x 1.496", 3-Hole 120-Degree: 1.812" Diameter
- Ball Size (inch): B size (1”)
- Weight Capacity: The standard use is 2 lbs. and the heavy-duty use is 1 lb.
- Materials: Marine-grade aluminum and steel
- Weight: 0.42 lb.