FHL2-SC Headlight Flasher
A basic, dependable, high-side switched headlight flasher.
This compact, reliable, relay-driven flasher offers basic functionality for popular emergency service vehicles in a simple, easily installed package. Electronic timing circuits achieve consistent dual flashing at 90 flashes per minute through its two 10-amp high-side switched circuits. The unit can flash 2—or—4 headlight systems with a total current draw of up to 20 amps. An extremely low standby current protects against unintentional activation.
- Basic, relay-driven model is an economical solution for large fleets.
- Splash proof high temperature housing provides protection from external conditions.
- Activating the high beams automatically disengages the flasher.
- Features low voltage/reverse polarity protection
- Includes hardware necessary to mount the unit in a variety of positions
- Vehicle Electrical System 12VDC
- Maximum Output Current Two 10A circuits per side, 20A total
- Circuit Switching High-Side
- Standby Current (mA) 3
- Low Voltage Protection Yes
- Reverse Polarity Protection Yes
- Operating Temperature (ºC) -35° to +76°
- High Beam Deactivation Yes
- Flash Patterns 144 fpm, 180 fpm, Random
- Mounting Bracket Universal
- Height 1.5 in (3.8 cm)
- Length 4.0 in (10.2 cm)
- Width 2.8 in (7.1 cm)
- NOTE: Activation switch is not included. Flasher unit can be operated from any standard single control switch or multi-switch controller circuit capable of handling 20 amps.