The Dual-Light™ Flashlight uses a CREE® LED rated at 130 lumens paired with a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector, creating a flashlight beam with an effective range of 181 meters (over 590 feet).
Additionally, built into the handle is a 110 lumen floodlight. Unlike the flashlight beam, the light coming out of the floodlight does not have a reflector so the light spreads out in a wide, even, unfocused pattern of light...perfect for lighting up things that are close. Additionally, both the flashlight and the floodlight can be turned on at the same time for even more versatile lighting options.
The waterproof design, in combination with an impact and chemical resistant engineered polymer housing, make these tough little lights, one of the best values around. Additionally, the integrated magnets located in the base of the handle and the pocket clip, provide for almost limitless hands-free usage.
- CREE® LED technology – 50,000+ hours LED
- Momentary or constant-on flashlight
- Sharp focused flashlight beam for distance illumination
- High-efficiency deep parabolic reflector
- Effective beam distance of 181 meters (over 593 feet)
- Unfocused wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination
- Dual-Light (flashlight & floodlight on at the same time) for maximum versatility
- Powerful integrated magnets built into the base and pocket clip for multiple hands-free options
- Engineered polymer housing
- Non-slip grip
- Dual body switches
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Built-in pocket/belt clip
- Includes removable lanyard
- 3 AA premium batteries (included)