The Code 3 LSS222 Two Level LED Beacon has two levels of unique LED reflectors provide a focused signal for superior brightness. Lens construction provides an excellent horizontal spread for easy identification of signal. 39 flash patterns including 4 simulated rotating patterns provide plenty of signal options. Low amp draw and bright output provide the ideal beacon for everyday use.
- Two Levels of 8 LEDs Each.
- Available with Amber, Blue, and Red LEDs.
- Clear, Amber, Red, and Blue Polycarbonate Lenses.
- 39 Built-in User Selectable Flash Patterns, Including 4 Simulated Rotating Patterns.
- Provides 360° of Coverage.
- Waterproof, ShockResistant, Potted Circuit Board.
- Pipe/Permanent Mount Standard.
- Available with Suction/Magnetic Mount with 9 foot Straight Cord.
- Black Powder Coated Die-Cast Base
- Pipe/Permanent Mount: 4.57” H x 5.75” Base Diameter (116.1 mm x 146 mm).
- Magnetic Mount: 4.84” H x 6.38” Base Diameter (122.8 mm x 162 mm).
- Lens Diameter: 4.29” (109 mm)
- 10-30 Volt DC
- Reverse Polarity Protected
- 0.85 Amps Average
- SAE J845, Class 1
- California Title 13 Compliant in Red, Blue and Amber
- Meets ECE65 in Blue Only
Code 3 Five Year Warranty
CLEARANCE PRICE - Limited to quantities on hand