No-Drill Vehicle Laptop System f/97-15 Ford Expedition
This No-Drill Laptop Stand System installs quickly and easily into the specified vehicles using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12" to 18". Dual swing arms provide articulation and 12" of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. Rubber ball and socket joint provides additional adjustment as well as shock and vibration isolation.
The RAM Tough Tray is spring loaded to accommodate 10" to 16" wide laptops & (17" wide screens). The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grip feature. These arms can be moved both vertically and horizontally. This allows for a custom fit for varying thicknesses of laptops and the freedom of not blocking ports or drives. A screen support and USB light are also available to accessorize the tray. Hole patterns on perimeter of tray facilitate the mounting of additional RAM systems to support GPS or other electronics.
- Ford Expedition (1997-2015)
- Ford Expedition King Ranch EL (2013)
- Ford Expedition Limited (2013)
- Ford Expedition Limited EL (2013)
- Ford Expedition Ranch EL (2013)
- Ford Expedition XLT (2013)
- Ford Expedition XLT EL (2013)
- Ford F-150 (1997-2003)
- Ford F-150 Heritage (2004)
- Ford F-250 Light Duty (1997-2004)
- Ford Windstar (2004-2007)
Specs & Features
- Placement of Mount: Passenger side floor board, under seat
- Drilling Requirements: No - uses existing seat bolts
- Seat Configuration: Bucket/Bench
- Material: High Strength Composite and Powder Coated Steel
Notes:If the Tough-Tray Laptop Cradle is intended to hold a laptop or device while the vehicle is in motion, we recommend the Secure-N-Motion kit.
One 4" riser is included with this vehicle base. Step feature allows minimized amount of intrusion of passenger leg space. This base will not interfere with factory installed console in most installations.